Tuesday, November 10, 2009

You'd think I'd learn my lesson...

Bad mommy!  The little guy woke up at 7 (which is pretty normal) this morning and I was still exausted.  So after I nursed him I brought him in the room with me, propped him next to me on the bed in his boppy and turned on the colors show.  He intently watched while I dozed.  I noticed sometime later that the video had stopped so like a snooze button I hit play and let him watch it AGAIN!  Sometime during the second round he must have fallen asleep because I woke up at 9:00 and he had dozed off.  As soon as I moved he woke up.  I have no idea how long he slept so our little up for 2 hours thing before taking a morning nap thing was totally blown.  I couldn't tell if he was really tired or what so I tried putting him down at 10 for his nap.  It's now 10:42 and finally peaceful.  He cried and cried.  I think he was overtired.  I know that when I try to go back to sleep or doze some more it always seems to turn out bad later on.  Why didn't I just wait until his nap time?  I hate mornings! Ok- let me rephrase that - I hate getting up in the mornings!  If I would only go to bed at a normal time I might actually get some sleep. 

Ok - enough complaining - I don't have to go to work anymore!  Life is good...even if I have to get up early with Aaron.

1 comment:

  1. You know you could get up and make your husband breakfast...thats always an idea! Then you wouldnt be so sleepy and could take a nap with Aaron later!

    ReplyDelete