Thursday, October 8, 2009

Laundry, Bread, and Baby Einstein

Let's talk about Laundry...who knew that I'd be doing more of my own laundry than Aaron's?  See, his little clothes are so small so I maybe do one load per week for him.  He has enough outfits to last so when I change him multiple times a day, I still have other things to put him in.  Mine on the other hand gets spit-up on, slobbered on, peed on, and yes, even pooped on - everyday!  I change as much as he does!  And my clothes are way bigger which means a lot more loads.  I used to wear things a couple of times before washing if I didn't sweat a lot and they still smelled good. : )  Now - I change at least twice a day and they MUST be washed before wearing again! 

Today I successfully made bread from scratch!  Yay for me!  After yesterday's failed attempt I figured practice makes perfect so I gave it another shot.  Turns out you only need 1/2 cup of water, not a full cup.  Oops...that would be what made the dough so sticky yesterday.  Anyway, it turned out pretty good - not perfect of course.  But I've got Esther to help me perfect it!

Yesterday Aaron and I went to the Library and checked out some cool Baby Einstein videos.  He LOVES them!  Well actually he loves the TV period!  I don't know if that's a good thing.  For now, at least he's learning about the farm, colors, and baby sign language.

No comments:

Post a Comment